Thursday, February 8, 2007

A picture says a thousand words so I don't have to

I am tepidly sticking my tongue out and entering the blog a sphere.
Now this is somewhat uncharacteristic of me because I usually just open my mouth and 'stuff' just comes spewing out ,in which more times than not, gets me into some pretty tempestuous waters without a paddle.

So I guess now I have to come up with some kind of witty banter.
- ______

- silence.....

- er, um,

Well I can't think of any thing to say so I guess I will just post this link to a YouTube movie that I recently made.
There are two movies in my You Tube page.
One has terribly dreadful resolution quality and a zippy little bluegrass riff that is entertaining for the first minute or so but then it get increasingly annoying to the point of tortuous irritation.
The other movie is not a real movie at all but a slide show . It has mo betta resolution but is stone cold silent.

so much for my foray into the YouTube world.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj93LfRf0m0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcFENOGV45E

4 comments:

Christopher C. NC said...

There you go. Now that wasn't so difficult was it?

An entertaining and informative blog always starts with the first post.

christin m p in massachusetts said...

Hi there -- I enjoyed your videos.

I saw in your profile that you create your designs in Marin County (cough). I've been reading a lot about that region at all the RE bubble blogs.

Your landscape designs are beautiful. Please tell me that isn't just one property in those videos? It looks like enough square footage to accommodate several families.

Deviant Deziner, aka Michelle said...

Hello Christin in marvelous massachussetts ( my home state )

I'll have to check out the RE bubble blogs and see what folks are saying about Marin.
It is a very 'interesting' place to live and extremely different from how I grew up ( just outside of the wicked pissa city of Bawstin) .

Thanks for the compliment on our design and installation work.
The photos are of a variety of different projects that span the coast from Carmel Valley to Mendocino county and inland to Squaw Valley ( site of the 1950's era Olympics )

Anonymous said...

tortuous
torturous

Although I have recently been called a pedant, I'm pointing this out because I think it's funny, not to give you a hard time.

Odd, I'm from Mass. too.