Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Innovative Underwear. A sustainable approach.

A lush oasis awaits you in your underwear.

Join the vertical garden revolution and be sustainable at the same time.
Use your underwear as Wooly Pockets.® http://www.woollypocket.com

Easy peasy pie.
Simply slip out of your knickers, sew up the legs , nail to a wall, stuff with soil and plants and voila’ : You’ve got a new kind of wooly pocket .


A wooly pocket that anyone can purchase and plant :
From Untitled Album


Recycle , Reuse and Rejoice! . The Sustainable muffless brief:
From Untitled Album


An added extra bonus - Use men’s underwear for that added extra opening in the front.
Be inventive when it comes to planting.

8 comments:

Phrago said...

HA! You finally found an article that aply expresses how many of us feel about wall pockets. They would look great right next to Billiy's red Crocs filled with succulants. Actually though, the thought of this makes me a little nervous. I have a neighbor who just might like these, especially if she was to spray paint them GOLD...

mjsee said...

Wait...how would that work with a thong?

shira said...

oh my.. my brain is going in so many wrong directions...

very funny, thanks for sharing.

compost in my shoe said...

If only I could get my Calvin's in Peacock Blue!

Laguna Dirt said...

i think you should plant some of those bvd's and see how they grow!

Kari Lønning said...

Oh dear, it's late, I'm tired I just checked facebook and followed the link here. Oh my, I've got the silliest grin on my face trying to imagine being inventive with "that extra opening in the front." Thank-you Michelle. :)

Alice Joyce said...

Fun!
and on another note,
Looking forward to seeing your new Marin restaurant project, Michelle.
Cheers for 2011,
Alice

Laguna Dirt said...

just ate lunch at a place called the coyote grill in laguna beach. their back porch was covered with these underwear, i mean, wall pockets--the exact shade of blue. had a good laugh.